Salah Software Solution is an award winning software company based in Sylhet, Bangladesh. The company is going to hire new talents for following full-time positions-
WordPress Developer – 1
Ruby on Rails Developer – 1
UX/UI Designer – 1
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Develops web applications, database-driven web pages, web tools and dynamic areas within web pages designed to enhance, sustain and support ideas and vision of the area in compliance with established styles and standards.
- Integrates user-developed content, and identifies and troubleshoots errors and/or problems with web-based applications.
- Participates as either project lead or team member in a wide variety of development projects.
- Remains abreast of technology directions, initiatives and trends within the scope of expertise to provide ideas, guidance, and recommendations.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in
- Ruby on Rails based application development
- Mobile and responsive web design
- Developing varied web applications using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Providing technical guidance on web-based projects
- Database design and development on multiple projects
- Various kinds of RubyGems and how to use on the Rails app
- You are fluent in English
- You are good at utilizing common sense
- You think positive and happy to assist others
- You are ready to work minimum 1 year with us
- You are not lazy and demotivated
- You are a hard worker and always welcome taking challenges
- You can work under pressure and meet deadline
- Festival bonus
- Performance bonus
- Free lunch and snacks
- Team outing
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV with a cover letter mentioning why we should hire you and expected salary. Also, make sure you added portfolio link on your CV. Email subject should be in following format “Ruby on Rails Developer – Your Name”. Only send PDF format files to-
Application deadline: 5 May, 2017
Notes: Please only apply if you are experienced with Ruby on Rails and can able to do any kinds of Rails based project work. We encourage you to not apply if your study/degree hasn’t completed yet. Thank you
You might also like to visit-